Got something and it wasn’t what you expected?
We want our customers to be satisfied and have products that they know they will enjoy and use. But what if you open the box and it isn’t what you expected?
You have the right to return unused products within 14 days of delivery and get the entitled refund, but please keep the following in mind:
- We need to be able to sell the product again, so we can only accept unused products. While you do get 14 days to decide whether you like your purchase or not, please keep in mind that you can only try the product as you would in a physical store. We have the right to charge you for a decrease in value.
- We check the products on defects when we pack them, if the product does however have a defect or is broken upon arrival, please use the form on our contact page to get in touch with us and we’ll help you from there.
- For customers from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain and the United Kingdom: We put care in how we ship our products and ask you to do the same. Once you put in a return request we will send you a link to a return label, this link will be valid for 14 days, the amount of days you have to ship the product.
- In case of returns or exchange of product, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipment.
- These cost have to be paid before being able to download the label, you can do this via ideal and/or credit card depending on your location (this will be the same amount as we charge you for the shipment of a product).
- After downloading the label and sticking it on the box, you will only have to drop it off at the nearest drop off point. This will guarantee us that the return shipment will be shipped the same way as we ship our products.
- We therefor retain the right to refuse returns that aren’t shipped with our provided label.
- For customers outside of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain and the United Kingdom: We are not able to provide the service of sending you a return label. Please do announce that you want to return your order via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form on on our contact page
- In case of returns from other countries, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipment and the arrangement of the return shipment.
- Please use a shipping method that provides a track&trace code for us to follow and insures the content of the package in case of damage or loss.
- You can send the shipment to the following address:
- Underground Fetish
- We will refund you within 14 days of the return request provided we’ve received the product or notification of the shipment within that period.
Excluded from our standard return policy
The following products or product groups are excluded from our standard return policy. To see if this is the case for a specific product, please check out the ‘Return Policy’ section in the additional information box at the bottom of the product page
- Intimate toys or products can only be returned when the packaging and/or seal are unopened. We do our best to ship the product in a way that you can check out the product, but for obvious hygienic reasons we can’t accept these products back with a damaged/opened seal or packaging.
- Products made or altered to your specifications, magazines and products with a limited durability like calendars are by law all exempt from the return policy.
- Products that are on sale when bought are excluded from the return policy and can not be returned.
- You don’t have to state a reason for the return, but we would like to know. This feedback will help us to select only the best products for our store.
Please contact us at email@example.com when you want to make use of your right of withdrawal or want to make an exchange